* Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
* Basic Computer & Internet Skills
* Familiar with Neurological, Autoimmune, Metabolic, and/or Psychiatric Patient Populations Read this article for additional insights. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Generate leads from people seeking to improve their chance of recovering from Neurological, Autoimmune, Metabolic, and/or Psychiatric disorders. * Provide leads the following documents:
1) An Application lets them see if they qualify. You will return completed Applications to me, the Project Director.
2) A Holistic Evaluation enables them to see how comprehensively we work as well as whether they’ve done ALL the things they can and need to do to get the results they want (no one has yet in 27+ years).
3) The Contract allows them to see what they get and what to expect.
These will help Prospects decide if they want to schedule a Zoom or Call Interview with me as a final step in my Enrollment process before signing a contract. When their payment clears, you get paid! This is a commission-based freelance job to motivate those with a strong work ethic and prevent the project from losing money by paying a base salary to those who don’t produce. NEXT STEP: After you've reviewed all pages on this website, if you're ready to take the next step, request and review my contract. If all looks good to you, we’ll both sign it and get a copy. ONBOARDING: I’ll make sure you have everything you need to start prospecting for participants by any means you choose and answer any questions they may have.
Again, the biggest part of your job is generating leads.
Then, all you do is send them the documents I provided and, if they want to move forward, you’ll forward their Application to me and I’ll schedule an interview with them. If they enroll, you get paid. If you're effective at generating leads, you can make high-6-figures! Include in your cover letter:
* Why this project personally matters to you
* Why you will excel in this position
* What your long-term career and life goals are
Contact for additional details.